Kriya - Classic Kundalini Yoga Sets
BUY NOW: ONLY $31.90
Powerful and Effective Kundalini Yoga Kriyas & Meditations
Also available as an eBook - $20.39
This wonderful manual, Kriya, comprises many of the early kriyas and meditations taught by Yogi Bhajan back in the 1970’s – a time when Kundalini Yoga was still very new to the West and when students flocked from near and far to hear the revolutionary teachings and participate in the life-changing classes taught by the great Yogi.
- Challenging physical kriyas from the 1970s and 1980s
- More than 100 Meditations, including Visualizations, Praanayams, Silent Meditations, and Meditations with Mantra
Kundalini Yoga has an oral tradition dating back thousands of years. The first students of Yogi Bhajan took notes, made drawings and passed them on to others – the first time in history that this sacred science had ever been recorded and distributed in this way.
Yogi Bhajan was the trail-blazing visionary who introduced the world to the amazing, but hitherto secret, teachings of Kundalini Yoga and, for the very first time, revealed its incredible life-transforming potential.
- Book softcover 350 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532898
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2013
- Catalog: P07024
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.8 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 2.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.05 lbs (1.38 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 13