Kundalini Yoga Experience
| | | |
This fully illustrated book, Kundalini Yoga Experience, by leading teachers Guru Dharam and Darryl O'Keefe, helps you discover your strengths and weaknesses, offering a complete system of physical poses, breathing techniques, and focused meditations.
Kundalini Yoga engages your own unique sources of energy, to empower your spirit as well as your body.
Study of this book will bring you:
- Increased physical health and strength
- Emotional balance
- Heightened sensory awareness
- Enhanced intuition and creativity
- Greater peace and fulfillment in relationships
- A deeper sense of your own spirituality
Experiencing the power of Kundalini is your birthright - embrace it!
Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa was born in London in 1956. He encountered Kundalini Yoga one day in 1979, and began his daily practice the next. He met his teacher, Yogi Bhajan, in 1981, and started teaching Kundalini Yoga himself.
Darryl O’Keefe qualified as a teacher from the Central School of Speech and Drama in London, and has taught continually in some capacity ever since then. In the early 1980’s he began to “catch” other people’s headaches, and discovered that he could physically remove their pain.
- Book softcover 143 pages
- ISBN: 9780743225823
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster, Edition: 2002
- Catalog: P05011
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.5 x 0.35 inches (24.6 x 19.0 x 0.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 74