I Am A Woman - Yoga Manual.
BUY NOW FOR $24.95
Retails for - $29.95 You save - $5.00
Ships FREE via USPS to US Retail Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
I Am a Woman, Essential Kriyas for Women in the Aquarian Age, is an extraordinary Kundalini Yoga manual and a must have for every woman seeking enlightenment. A companion book to I Am a Woman, Selected Lectures from the Women’s Teachings of Yogi Bhajan. Clearly organized by topic, it enables you, the reader, to easily focus your practice on a particular problem – for example, on clearing old patterns. Alternatively, you can simply open it up at random and try something new. Each chapter includes a vigorous kriya or two, several meditations, and a mantra (sound current) practice to connect with your inner wisdom.
Each set or kriya is accompanied by beautiful photographic illustrations, and includes detailed explanations of the different postures and also of the specific mudras (or hand positions) employed. The purpose of each posture and breath is clearly explained, enabling you to observe its effects. Each chapter begins with beautiful words of wisdom and support.
Following my regular morning kriya to calm my overly active mind, I found myself filled with joy and appreciation for the women who compiled this wonderful book. They seemed to be reaching out from its pages with their love, guidance and support. It made me feel so loved, and I was able to start my day with a refreshingly clear mind. Thank you to Yogi Bhajan and to the authors of this book. -
The Aquarian Age has dawned. Using this book, Kundalini Yoga students can learn how to take advantage of these new energies to transform themselves and help change the world. Teachers can generate weekend workshops for students and, over time, create an entire curriculum for an in-depth experience of the women's teachings.
Contents of I Am a Woman, Essential Kriyas include:
- Awakening Your Inner Vitality: Essentials for daily practice
- Sensitivity: Connect to your eternal power
- Radiance: Walking in beauty and living in grace
- Sound, Mind & Body: Using the sound current to create clarity and caliber
- Fearlessness: Empower your life
- Woman as her Own Psychologist I: Clearing the Self
- Woman as her Own Psychologist II: Cultivating the Self
- Crisis Kit: What to do when there's nothing left to do
- Sexuality and Creativity: Igniting the spark
- Relationships and Communication: Redefining intercourse
- Becoming a Mother: 9 months, 40 days and everyday
- Transformations & Transitions: Breathing through everything
- Healing & Relaxation: Becoming healthy, happy and holy
- Beauty Begins Within: Personal discipline and the graceful woman
For over a decade now, I have been practicing Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi. I recently graduated into the role of a teacher and am now teaching twice a week. I have wanted this book for a very long time and finally it seemed to be the right time for me to buy it. It is so filled with kriyas and meditations from Yogi Bhajan, but I find I don't need to do all of them. Every page contains powerful and life-changing knowledge. I started doing one particular meditation in the book, and after only four days I noticed a huge shift in myself. I found it very exciting to choose a new kriya for a 40 day sadhana and to teach from this book. -
Cover design features long time student of Yogi Bhajan and a Kundalini Yoga Teacher Extraordinaire in her own right, Krishna Kaur.
- Book softcover 204 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532164
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2009
- Catalog: P07051
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 23
When Yogi Bhajan (Harbhajan Singh Puri) arrived in North America from India in 1968, be brought with him the ancient and powerful technology of Kundalini Yoga. Its introduction to the Western World broke an ancient tradition of secrecy. Traditionally these sacred teachings were passed from teacher to student in a very selective and elitist fashion and had never been taught anywhere publicly.
Below you will find our selection of other products by Yogi Bhajan, competitively priced, and with FREE Shipping to US Retail Customers.
Man to Man
Praana Praanee Praanayam
The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan
Merging with the Infinite
Foods for Health and Healing
Transformation Volume 1
Learn the Gong
I Am a Woman - 2 book set
I Am a Woman Reader
The Masters Touch
Laws of Life
Transformation Volume 2
Infinity and Me
Reaching Me in Me
Eliminating Inner Anger
Success and the Spirit
1000 Years and Beyond
Angular Body Energy
Discover Your Soul
Refining the Spirit
Reaching the Real You
Winning Through Trust