Introduction to Kundalini Yoga 2
BUY NOW: ONLY $25.46
Move to the Next Level of your Personal Evolution
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga Volume 2 - Inner Guide to Awareness and Self-Initiation by Guru Rattana Ph.D., explains the physiological, mental, and energetic aspects of the Kundalini awakening process and how to evolve from ego to soul consciousness.
“Using this book helps elevate my teaching and practice of Kundalini Yoga to new heights. My students love the clarity of its explanations and the accessibility of its teachings.” -
This manual examines two fundamental systems that help us understand our energetic make-up and the process of enlightenment:
- The Ten Body System and Numerology that defines the human awareness mechanisms and the path of the soul.
- The Chakra System and the Elements/Tattvas that identify our life challenges and how to develop our powers and gifts.
Within the 172 pages you will find help in optimizing and embracing your personal journey, leading you to experience the joys of self-love, inner peace, and oneness with all.
Companion book Volume 1: Begin and Deepen Your Practice covers the basics which all beginners should learn and strive to perfect.
Save money when you buy our combo option for the Complete 2-Volume Set.
European Customers - Please note that this book can also be purchased from our sales partner Sat Nam Europe. Please CLICK HERE to check out their offer and take advantage of their excellent service.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- Manual (comb binding) 171 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029154
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2015
- Catalog: P01022
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 83