| | | |
The Power of Neutral
BUY NOW: ONLY $31.90
Retails for: $34.95 You save: $3.05 (9%)
The Power of Neutral by Guru Rattana, PhD., will become your essential guide to deepening your knowledge and understanding of the art of meditation, and its key role in spiritual transformation.
- Easily accessible for beginners
- Illuminating for those who want more
- Profound and penetrating for seasoned practitioners
Within its pages, and based upon a lifetime of study and practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Guru Rattana explains how the mind works, offers practical ways to direct your meditation practice, and gives you the keys to open the door to your inner journey.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
Sexuality and Spirituality
Your Life is in Your Chakras
Inner Art of Kundalini Yoga
The Gift of Womanhood
Relax and Renew
Sing to Your Soul
The Destiny of Women
- Manual (comb binding) 279 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029116
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2013
- Catalog: P01104
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 2.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.73 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 11