Practicing Yoga in Safety while also Maximizing its Benefits
In Kundalini Yoga the use of correct postures (asanas or poses) allows you to practice in safety, while at the same time maximizing the effects from both stimulation and cleansing, and strengthening your many bodily systems. Incorrect alignments can result in obstructions which inhibit the optimum flow of energy around the body, and particularly along the spine.
A must-have for students at all levels, and for teachers too, the Kundalini Yoga Posture Manual, by Gurudass Kaur and Radha Kirin Kaur, provides
- a clear and beautifully illustrated guide to this vital subject
- explanations on how to avoid common mistakes
- effective modifications and variations to each posture for the benefit of those physically unable to perform the original to its fullest extent
As your practice develops, you will be able to judge your progress by how compassionate and conscious you have become. Unfolding and flowing energy will give you an increasing sense of connectedness, allowing you to find release from your fears, insecurities and self-limiting thoughts.
European Customers - Please note that this book can also be purchased from our sales partner Sat Nam Europe. Please CLICK HERE to check out their offer and take advantage of their excellent service.
Gurudass Kaur has been practicing and teaching Kundalini Yoga since 1972. Now living in the US, she regularly travels internationally to train teachers world-wide.
Radha Kirin, the Wellness Advisor at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, teaches there at the recreation center, as well as at Urban Yoga Chicago and North Shore Yoga, specializing in Kundalini Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa, Pranayam, and many types of meditation.
- Book softcover 174 pages
- ISBN: 9783941566262
- Publisher: Yogi Press, Edition: 2019
- Catalog: p15101
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches (21.6 x 21.6 x 1.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 11