| | | |
The Power of Neutral (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $17.59
Retails for: $19.99 You save: $2.40 (12%)
This e-version of Guru Rattana's book, The Power of Neutral, will become your essential guide on how to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the art of meditation and its role in spiritual transformation.
- Easily accessible and suitable for beginners
- Illuminating for those who want more
- Profound and penetrating for more seasoned practitioners
Read Guru Rattana's explanation, based upon a lifetime of study and practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, on how the mind works, her practical ways to direct your meditation practice, and use the keys she provides to open the door to your inner journey.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
The Gift of Womanhood_ebook
Relax and Renew_ebook
Sing to Your Soul_ebook
The Destiny of Women_ebook
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
PDF - 6.715MB - 08/14/18
- ePublication date: 08/09/2018
- Catalog: e01104
- Print-length: 279 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029116
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2013
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 8