The Inner Art of Kundalini Yoga (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $16.99
Awaken Your Heart to Love
Printed version also available - $29.71
A cornerstone of Guru Rattana’s legacy, The Inner Art of Kundalini Yoga, is the distillation of over 40 years of dedicated study, practice and teaching of Kundalini Yoga, and contains the true essence of this wonderful technology. It will forever deepen and enrich how it is taught and practiced.
This book helps you customize your practice by identifying your unique energetic blueprint using numerology, the elements, and astrology. With this personalized information you can
- identify the energetic nature of your life challenges and subconscious programming
- choose the most relevant kriyas and meditations that can facilitate your journey
- develop your unique gifts and cultivate an authentic relationship with your soul and the Divine
A Bible for my Life
You have changed my life with your great books! They are like a Bible for my life. Just received your new one. Wow, what a work! 'Mazel Tov' on all the fantastic depth of this.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
PDF - 3.542MB - 06/15/19
- ePublication date: 06/30/2019
- Catalog: e01014
- Print-length: 274 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029246
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2019
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 5