Introduction to Kundalini Yoga 2 (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $14.44
Move to the Next Level of your Personal Evolution
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga Volume 2 - Inner Guide to Awareness and Self-Initiation by Guru Rattana Ph.D., explains the physiological, mental, and energetic aspects of the Kundalini awakening process and also how to evolve from ego to soul consciousness.
You will find two basic systems in this manual that help us to understand our energetic make-up and the process of enlightenment:
- The Ten Body System and Numerology that defines the human awareness mechanisms and the path of the soul.
- The Chakra System and the Elements/Tattvas, both of which help identify our life challenges and show us how to develop our powers and gifts.
Within the pages you will find help and guidance in how to optimize and embrace your personal journey, which will lead you to experience the joys of self-love, inner peace, and oneness with all.
Companion book Volume 1: Begin and Deepen Your Practice covers the basics which all beginners should learn and strive to perfect.
Great Teaching Aid
Using this book helps elevate my teaching and practice of Kundalini Yoga to new heights. My students love the clarity of its explanations and the accessibility of its teachings.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
PDF - 4.691MB - 08/14/18
- ePublication date: 08/03/2018
- Catalog: e01022
- Print-length: 171 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029154
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2015
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 10