Introduction to Kundalini Yoga 1 (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $13.59
Retails for: $16.99 You save: $3.40 (20%)
| | | |
In her acclaimed book Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Guru Rattana has succeeded in seamlessly combining the essence of Yogi Bhajan with her deep knowledge and unique insights, gained from 40 years of personal practice, study and teaching. In this book and its companion Volume 2 you will find everything you need to know in order to commence your voyage of self-discovery. Guru Rattana's wisdom illuminates your path, taking you deep within on a heart-centered journey of transformation and self-discovery, to a destination of self-love, inner peace and oneness with all.
This introduction is beyond perfect. This is True Kundalini! You have taken everything from my heart and understanding, and placed it in print with your yogic history! YES!!!! It creates awe. -
Volume 1, Begin and Deepen Your Practice, has been 15 years in preparation and has been completely rewritten from cover to cover. It contains a comprehensive and easy-to-follow but detailed explanation of the basics that we must all learn and perfect to raise our Kundalini and achieve higher consciousness.
- You will find useful tips to help you design your personal practice and optimize your progress
- You will discover how to direct your attention, to tune into the subtle energetic aspects of your being
- You will better understand how your mind works so you can successfully meditate
There are kriyas and meditations to deal with all the common issues you may experience -- stress, addictions, depression, insomnia, spinal health, mental clarity, activating your navel center, and opening your heart.
In fact, this book is diversity in action. There is something for everyone, regardless of gender, size, age, health, or religion. Everyone can transform their lives and find peace and happiness within!
- For beginning students, this book is a treasure chest of magical formulas!
- Longtime practitioners, you will discover subtle refinements to deepen your practice
- Kundalini Yoga teachers, this is the book you’ve been waiting for, a book designed to help organize your classes and one which spells out practical and understandable explanations that demystify the teachings for your students
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga And Meditation is an outstanding work! This book is easy to read and fills an important place among the works on the subject of Kundalini Yoga. I predict it will find a sizable audience due to the author's way with words. Keep up the great work. Thank you for this gift, Guru Rattana!
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
The Power of Neutral_ebook
The Gift of Womanhood_ebook
Relax and Renew_ebook
Sing to Your Soul_ebook
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
EPUB - 12.514MB - 03/14/19
MOBI - 8.052MB - 03/14/19
PDF - 6.360MB - 03/14/19
- ePublication date: 08/03/2018
- Catalog: e01021
- Print-length: 154 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029147
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2015
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 8