| | | |
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga 1 (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $14.95
Retails for: $16.99 You save: $2.04 (12%)
In her acclaimed book Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Guru Rattana has succeeded in seamlessly combining the essence of Yogi Bhajan with her deep knowledge and unique insights, gained from 40 years of personal practice, study and teaching. In this book and its companion Volume 2 you will find everything you need to know in order to commence your voyage of self-discovery. Guru Rattana's wisdom illuminates your path, taking you deep within on a heart-centered journey of transformation and self-discovery, to a destination of self-love, inner peace and oneness with all.
This introduction is beyond perfect. This is True Kundalini! You have taken everything from my heart and understanding, and placed it in print with your yogic history! YES!!!! It creates awe. -
Volume 1, Begin and Deepen Your Practice, completely rewritten from cover to cover, has been 15 years in preparation. It contains a comprehensive and easy-to-follow but detailed explanation of the basics that we must all learn and perfect in order to raise our Kundalini and achieve higher consciousness.
- Make use of the many tips to help you design your personal practice and optimize your progress
- You will discover how to direct your attention and to tune into the subtle energetic aspects of your being
- Gain a better understanding on how your mind works, leading to notable improvements in your meditation practice
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
EPUB - 12.514MB - 03/14/19
MOBI - 8.052MB - 03/14/19
PDF - 6.360MB - 03/14/19
- ePublication date: 08/03/2018
- Catalog: e01021
- Print-length: 154 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029147
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2015
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 6