Introduction to Kundalini Yoga 1
BUY NOW: ONLY $25.46
Covers the Basics that every Beginner needs to Learn
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation by Guru Rattana, Ph.D., written specially for beginners, is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow 2-volume guide to the basics of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
Volume 1 offers a comprehensive explanation of all the fundamental techniques including:
- Understanding the mind and meditation
- Guidelines for practicing Kundalini Yoga
- How to design your personal practice
- Tips to optimize your progress
Companion book Volume 2: Inner Guide to Awareness and Self-Initiation will deepen your understanding of the physiological, mental, and energetic aspects of the awakening process.
Save money when you buy the Complete 2-Volume Set.
Save even more when you buy our Beginners and Beyond 4-book Combo Set.
European Customers - Please note that this book can also be purchased from our sales partner Sat Nam Europe. Please CLICK HERE to check out their offer and take advantage of their excellent service.
This introduction is beyond perfect. This is True Kundalini! You have taken everything from my heart and understanding, and placed it in print with your yogic history! YES!!! It creates awe.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- Manual (comb binding) 154 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029147
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2015
- Catalog: P01021
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 31