Introduction to Kundalini Yoga - 2 Volume Set
BUY NOW: ONLY $39.90
Provides Everything You Need to Begin and Deepen Your Practice
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation by Guru Rattana, Ph.D., written specially for beginners, is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow 2-volume guide to the essential basics. Save money when you buy them together, with free shipping to US retail customers.
Volume 1 - Begin and Deepen Your Practice - covers the basics all beginners should learn and all seekers will wish to deepen and perfect.
- Understanding the mind and meditation
- Guidelines for practicing Kundalini Yoga
- How to design your personal practice
- Tips to optimize your progress
Volume 2 - Inner Guide to Awareness and Self-Initiation - examines two fundamental systems that help us understand our energetic make-up and the process of enlightenment:
- The Ten Body System and Numerology that defines the human awareness mechanisms and the path of the soul.
- The Chakra System and the Elements/Tattvas that identify our life challenges and how to develop our powers and gifts.
It will help you to optimize and embrace your personal journey, leading you to experience the joys of self-love, inner peace, and oneness with all.
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga And Meditation is an outstanding work! This book is easy to read and fills an important place among the works on the subject of Kundalini Yoga. I predict it will find a sizable audience due to the author's way with words. Keep up the great work. Thank you for this gift, Guru Rattana!
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- Manual (comb binding) 171 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029154
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2015
- Catalog: P01023
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.95 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 14