Relax and Renew (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $15.99
Retails for: $19.99 You save: $4.00 (20%)
| | | |
This e-version of Relax and Renew comprises Guru Rattana's second compilation of Yogi Bhajan's Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Meditations from his early teachings. Use this new second edition to obtain guidance on life and living in these opening years of the Aquarian Age. Its greatly expanded text offers many incisive tidbits that will assist you in meeting new challenges presented by the times, and will certainly provide transformation of your health and healing into a more rewarding and spiritual lifestyle.
Celebrating the 29th anniversary of its original publication in 1988, both the book’s introduction and appendices have also been augmented and rewritten.
Still one of Guru Rattana's most popular manuals, Relax and Renew is in daily use by both teachers and students world-wide. Its impressive range of over 100 Kriyas and Meditations has also been augmented for increased clarity and comprehension.
- A detailed explanation of how to Relax and Renew during your practice of Kundalini Yoga.
- Powerful techniques to assist in many specific aspects of health and healing.
- Same great kriyas and meditations - the “oldies and goodies” from the early years of Yogi Bhajan's teachings.
- Completely revised and updated - from the original typewritten edition!
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student of Yogi Bhajan and teacher of his Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for almost 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
The Power of Neutral_ebook
The Gift of Womanhood_ebook
Sing to Your Soul_ebook
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
PDF - 12.957MB - 08/28/18
- ePublication date:
- Catalog: e01012
- Print-length: 234 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029222
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press; Printed Edition: 2017
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 5