Art Science And Application Of Kundalini Yoga
BUY NOW FOR $49.95
Retails for: $61.95 You save: $12.00
Ships FREE to US Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
Art, Science & Application of Kundalini Yoga by Nirvair Singh can only be described as the definitive guide to Yogi Bhajan's Kundalini Yoga. It is based on the notes accompanying Nirvair's University of Alaska course which he taught for many years, and which is available on DVD as the basis for our Beginners and Complete Courses.
This new fourth edition has been augmented with additional kriyas for beginning and intermediate level students, with a new section containing 4 deep and powerful kriyas for more advanced students.
Featured in this new and revised fourth edition:
- Ninety-two basic postures pictured and explained.
- Hand (Mudra) and eye (Dhrist) positions pictured and explained.
- Body Locks (Bhandas) explained.
- Breath (Praniyam) overview and eleven breathing techniques taught.
- Seventeen beginning exercise kriyas pictured and explained.
- Thirteen intermediate exercise kriyas pictured and explained.
- Meditation overview and thirteen meditations and kriyas pictured and explained.
- Four deep and powerful advanced "Nine Minute" Kriyas.
- Healing techniques explained.
- Waking and preparing for sleep information and kriyas.
- Foot massage (Relexology) chart and explanation.
- Ten light bodies kriyas and Tantric Numerology explained.
- Staying Healthy with Yogic food and recipes included.
- Deep Guided Relaxations explained.
- Book softcover 341 pages
- ISBN: 9781465280800
- Publisher: Kendall/Hunt Publishing, Edition: 2015
- Catalog: P14012
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.75 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 84
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Heal Your Back Now
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes