The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness
BUY NOW: ONLY $19.95
Retails for: $24.95 You save: $5.00
| | | |
The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness by Nirvair Singh Khalsa will guide you in your quest for a creative and peaceful life. His conversational writing style insures an easy understanding of the Ten Etheric Bodies in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. It is his expressed hope that this book will inspire you to establish or continue with a regular yoga and meditation practice, which can help you face and overcome life's challenges at so many different levels.
This fascinating volume includes:
- A 245 page guide for an easy understanding of the Ten Etheric Bodies
- An easy, do-it-yourself guide to Numerology using your birthday.
- Eleven Kundalini Yoga kriyas, which are exercise routines and meditations linked to your birth numbers and the Ten Bodies, so that you can personalize your own daily routine.
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Heal Your Back Now DVD
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
- Book softcover 245 pages
- ISBN: 9780964056305
- Publisher: NSK Productions, Edition: 2010
- Catalog: P14001
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches (22.9 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 13