The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $9.47
Retails for: $11.99 You save: $2.52 (21%)
| | | |
In his book The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness, Nirvair Singh will provide you with personal guidance to assist with your quest for a creative and peaceful life. Nirvair's conversational writing style will help you gain an easy understanding of the Ten Etheric Bodies. He sincerely hopes that it will inspire you to establish or continue with a regular yoga and meditation practice, and in doing so help you at so many different levels to face and overcome life's challenges.
This fascinating volume includes:
- A 245 page guide for an easy understanding of the Ten Etheric Bodies
- An easy, do-it-yourself guide to Numerology using your birthday.
- Eleven Kundalini Yoga kriyas, which are exercise routines and meditations linked to your birth numbers and the Ten Bodies, so that you can personalize your own daily routine.
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry on our site. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years. He began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970.
Heal Your Back Now_ebook
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
EPUB - 2.234MB - 06/12/18
MOBI - 2.375MB - 06/12/18
- ePublication date: 06/12/2018
- Catalog: e14001
- Print-length: 245 pages
- ISBN: 9780964056305
- Publisher: NSK Productions; Printed Edition: 2010
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 7