BUY NOW: ONLY $15.95
Retails for: $19.95 You save: $4.00 (20%)
| | | |
In Everyday Kundalini, opera singer and yoga teacher Kathryn McCusker shows how Kundalini yoga will take you far beyond the clutter and confusion of daily life, to a place where you experience a sense of real freedom and stillness. At this point the neutral, meditative mind can allow access to inspiration, excitement and new possibilities. Listen to your mind's authentic voice, the voice of your dreams, passion and purpose, express who you are and embrace all that you are.
Learn how to release the healing and revitalizing power of the Kundalini. You will be shown how to follow a combination of guided meditations, yoga poses, breathing exercises and mantras to both activate and access the incredible energy, serenity and insight hidden within you.
- Kundalini energy - what it is, how it works and its power to transform your life.
- Kathryn explains the key Kundalini yoga poses, mudras and locks through illustrated and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Benefit from her professional singing and yoga teaching experience, bringing you practical and effective breathing techniques and mantras.
- Choose from 12 guided meditations created specifically for life enhancement, stress relief and immune system boosting, greater emotional balance and opening the path to new relationships.
Kathryn McCusker, an Australian and now a KRI-certified teacher, discovered Kundalini Yoga and Meditation in Mexico in 2000, and has been teaching world-wide ever since.
- Book softcover 160 pages
- ISBN: 9781786781338
- Publisher: Watkins, Edition: 2018
- Catalog: P06081
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.5 x 0.4 inches (23.4 x 16.5 x 1.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 122