BUY NOW: ONLY $14.95
Retails for: $18.95 You save: $4.00
| | | |
In Everyday Devotion, Guru Prem Singh teaches us that learning to live from the heart is a journey toward a lifetime of devotion. Devotion has its own geometry, symmetry and balance. How we bend and bow, turn and twist, gives form to our devotion. Our bodies become a living prayer - devotion in motion.
Guru Prem guides you from the simplest breath exercises to some of the most advanced asanas in our practice.
- Breath & Bones guide the breath and detail the nature of asaba
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Tips for developing and perfecting your own practice
In the walk of life, a spiritual person makes the journey from the head to the heart. From the ego to the soul, from thinking to deep listening, from outside to inside. Everyday Devotion is the story of one man's magnificent journey. A gymnast, somatic therapist, author and Kundalini Yoga posture specialist, Guru Prem tells the story of the body and the spirit, the mind and the heart, through his daily acts of surrender and devotion. This daily practice allows him to not only flourish as a man, a husband, and a father, but also as a peaceful warrior, a yogi and a Sikh.
Guru Prem Singh Khalsa has been a Yoga Teacher for over 30 years. A former student of the late Yogi Bhajan, he is KRI-certified as a Trainer of Teachers of Kundalini Yoga. He travels throughout the world teaching the principles of Divine Alignment to students of many yogic schools.
- Book softcover 182 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532751
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2011
- Catalog: P07032
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches (22.9 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 148