Senses of the Soul
BUY NOW: ONLY $23.95
Retails for: $29.95 You save: $6.00
| | | |
This book reveals how to:
- allow your emotions to serve you rather than control you
- find answers on your own to solve problems instantly
- quit living with pain and past trauma, and resolve issues at their source
- trust yourself and maintain personal power within relationships
- discover strength in sensitivity and gain control over how you feel
Emotions are the senses of your soul. Recognizing emotions as guides, and allowing them to thrive and help you transcend suffering, will lead to a peaceful, abundant life. This book provides a complete training in the benefits and use of your emotions. It contains both the information and the practical experiences you need to change and grow.
Many traditions and cultures have used these techniques since the dawn of human civilization, and the simple, effective body-mind techniques have passed “clinical trials” with millions of people. The exercises are more relevant today than ever – pressures are high, and high-tech medicine that may fix our bodies has certainly done little to soothe our souls.
An open mind and a willingness to confront your own experiences with greater self-awareness, and perhaps some kind patience for yourself, are all you need. Gather your own conclusions through your experience.
“Senses of the Soul is a new way to heal yourself on a deep level. GuruMeher Singh has included practical, proven, and effective techniques to help guide you to a higher state of positive well-being. I highly recommend it.” —
“Senses of the Soul is for all those who would like to understand the role and function of their emotions and the ways of taking control over negative emotions on the road toward uninterrupted personal happiness.” —
GuruMeher means compassionate teacher. For over 30 years he has studied, practiced, and taught innovative and effective techniques bringing growth, change and happiness to thousands of people, through teaching Kundalini Yoga, life coaching and public speaking. He works both privately with individuals and also, through workshops, with the business and yogic communities.
- Book softcover 368 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532980
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2013
- Catalog: P07081
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.8 inches (25.4 x 17.8 x 2.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 lbs (0.79 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 61