Senses of the Soul (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $15.29
Kundalini Yoga Therapy to help you Surmount even the Most Uphill of Emotional Struggles
Guru Meher's Senses of the Soul is an illustrated guide using Yogi Bhajan's Kundalini Yoga meditations and exercises, to help you succeed in surmounting even the most uphill of emotional struggles.
In this book you will discover how to:
- allow your emotions to serve rather than control you
- find instant solutions to your problems
- resolve issues at their source so you can quit living with pain and past trauma
- maintain personal power within relationships by trusting yourself
- gain control over how you feel and discover strength in sensitivity
Emotions are the senses of your soul. Recognizing your emotions as guides, and allowing them to thrive and help you transcend suffering, will lead you to a peaceful, abundant life. In this book you will find a complete training in the benefits and use of your emotions, including both the information and the practical experiences you need to change and grow.
“Senses of the Soul is a new way to heal yourself on a deep level. GuruMeher Singh has included practical, proven, and effective techniques to help guide you to a higher state of positive well-being. I highly recommend it.” —
GuruMeher means compassionate teacher. For over 30 years he has studied, practiced, and taught innovative and effective techniques bringing growth, change and happiness to thousands of people, through teaching Kundalini Yoga, life coaching and public speaking. He works both privately with individuals and also, through workshops, with the business and yogic communities.
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
EPUB - 4.085MB - 06/15/18
MOBI - 7.490MB - 06/15/18
- ePublication date: 06/15/2018
- Catalog: e07081
- Print-length: 368 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532980
- Publisher: KRI; Printed Edition: 2013
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 38