Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
BUY NOW: ONLY $16.95
Retails for: $20.95 You save: $4.00
| | | |
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes will build overall fitness and flexibility for any kind of sport of aerobic training. This set of exercises is designed for all athletes, including recreational and competitive runners, walkers and skiers. It will help increase your enjoyment and decrease the likelihood of injury.
This conditioning series, Kundalini Yoga for Athletes has been part of a very popular accredited course called "Yoga for Skiers and Runners" at the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Featured in this DVD:
- Warm up stretching series
- Save and effective Kundalini Yoga conditioning
- Modifications shown for students with special conditions
- Long, deep, healing relaxation
- Uplifting and lively mantra/music
- Quality teaching from a university-level instructor
- Beautiful natural Alaskan scenery
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Heal Your Back Now
- DVD running time = 74:00
- ISBN: 9718896790462
- Director: Nirvair Singh
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 1999
- Catalog: DV04031
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 106