Heal Your Back Now.
BUY NOW FOR $16.95
Retails for - $20.95 You save - $4.00
Ships FREE via USPS to US Retail Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
NTSC Region 0 - for world-wide enjoyment!
Heal Your Back Now, by acclaimed Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh, is designed to help you with recovery and the maintenance of a healthy back. The DVD gives you an overview of Nirvair’s "Heal Your Back Now" system and, along with the free book download (below), will provide you with a specific plan of action to follow on your path of wellness.
Free Download - Heal Your Back Now eBook!
Nirvair started to practice Kundalini Yoga and meditation after meeting his teacher, Yogi Bhajan. His immersion in the study of the subtleties of the body, mind and emotions, led him to some far-reaching conclusions about the back and health and well-being in general. His teaching of Kundalini Yoga to thousands of students at the University of Alaska, Anchorage, confirmed his thoughts. Kundalini Yoga is an incredible tool for maintaining back health.
My prayer is that the information and exercises on the DVD “Heal Your Back Now!” will serve you and your back well. –
The free book includes:
- Perspectives on the true nature of healing
- Common biomechanical causes of back pain and how to correct them
- Herbal and nutritional supplements to aid in the healing process
- Explanations of the emotional causes of back pain, vertebra by vertebra
- Affirmations to speed the healing process for specific areas of the back
- Illustrated Kundalini Yoga exercise series for a healthy back
- Kundalini Yoga meditations and mantras to accelerate recovery
- A specific plan of action to follow on your path of wellness
- DVD running time = 50:00
- ISBN: 9781889679341
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 1998
- Catalog: DV04041
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 20
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Below you will find our selection of other products by Nirvair Singh, competitively priced, and with FREE Shipping to US Retail Customers.
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes