Create a Positive Tomorrow through Balance, Elevation, Relaxation and Grace.
In "Grace and Prosperity with Kundalini Yoga", Nirvair Singh presents a wonderful kriya as a preparation for deep meditation. It is a fun and effective series that will create balance, elevation, relaxation and grace. This is followed by a prosperity meditation to reduce all negativity, past and present, smooth out day-to-day problems and create a positive tomorrow.
- Time honored practices for adding Grace and Prosperity to your life./li>
- Invigorating, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, appropriate for both beginning and more advanced students.
- Modifications for students with special conditions.
- Uplifiting and healing mantra/music by Snatam Kaur from her beautiful CD "Prem".
- Quality guidance from a university-level instructor, and demonstrations by a lifelong yoga practitioner.
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry here at Yoga Technology. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years, introducing some 275,000 students to the amazing power of this technology. These classes became the basis for our home study Beginners' DVD course.
With the release of Prem, Snatam Kaur announced the beginning of her solo career and, under the wing of wizard producer Thomas Barquee, many popular CDs followed, including Grace and Anand.
- DVD running time = 91:00
- ISBN: 1889679038
- Director: Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2004
- Catalog: DV04022
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 71