A Womans Book of Meditation
BUY NOW: ONLY $13.95
Retails for: $17.95 You save: $4.00 (22%)
| | | |
In Women's Book of Meditation by Hari Kaur Khalsa you will discover that, like yoga, meditation taps into the body's natural powers of renewal and strength. Now all women can reap meditation's great rewards with guidance from one of the most respected Kundalini Yoga and Meditation teachers in the world today.
Starting with the basics, building a solid foundation for beginners to learn, step by step, how to become comfortable with meditation postures, positions and breathing exercises, she then moves on to more advanced concepts for those seeking to explore meditation further, addressing different aspects of mind and spirit.
Inspiring and uplifting, the book's meditations will help women of all ages to:
- alleviate stress and frustration
- focus and stimulate creativity
- decrease blood pressure
- destroy negative and intrusive thoughts
- develop a positive view of the self
- increase brainwave activity, and much more.
In addition, Hari Kaur Khalsa combs through scientific studies asserting the physiological power of meditation and the direct, positive impact it can have on your health.
Hari Kaur Khalsa is an internationally known Author, Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer. She has designed and implemented programs for special needs students as well as workout classes for athletes, Women's Yoga for Menopause, Pre-Natal Yoga, Releasing Stress through Yoga, and Gentle Yoga for everyone. She teaches yoga for teens and programs for parents and teens such as Mother-Daughter yoga.
A Womans Book of Yoga
- Book softcover 184 pages
- ISBN: 9781583332535
- Publisher: Penguin - Random House, Edition: 2006
- Catalog: P06042
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.55 inches (22.9 x 15.2 x 1.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 128