Grace and Prosperity with Kundalini Yoga
| | | |
In "Grace and Prosperity with Kundalini Yoga", Nirvair Singh presents a wonderful kriya as a preparation for deep meditation. It is a fun and effective series that will create balance, elevation, relaxation and grace. This is followed by a prosperity meditation to reduce all negativity, past and present, smooth out day-to-day problems and create a positive tomorrow.
- Time honored practices for adding Grace and Prosperity to your life./li>
- Invigorating, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, appropriate for both beginning and more advanced students.
- Modifications for students with special conditions.
- Uplifiting and healing mantra/music by Snatam Kaur from her beautiful CD "Prem".
- Quality guidance from a university-level instructor, and demonstrations by a lifelong yoga practitioner.
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
With the release of Prem, Snatam Kaur announced the beginning of her solo career and, under the wing of wizard producer Thomas Barquee, many popular CDs followed, including Pren, Grace and Anand, and her groundbreaking recording with Emmy award winning pianist Peter Kater - Heart of the Universe.
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
Heal Your Back Now DVD
- DVD running time = 91:00
- ISBN: 1889679038
- Director: Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2004
- Catalog: DV04022
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 104