Grace And Prosperity With Kundalini Yoga
In "Grace and Prosperity with Kundalini Yoga", Nirvair Singh presents a wonderful kriya as a preparation for deep meditation. It is a fun and effective series that will create balance, elevation, relaxation and grace. This is followed by a prosperity meditation to reduce all negativity, past and present, smooth out day-to-day problems and create a positive tomorrow.
- Time honored practices for adding Grace and Prosperity to your life./li>
- Invigorating, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, appropriate for both beginning and more advanced students.
- Modifications for students with special conditions.
- Uplifiting and healing mantra/music by Snatam Kaur from her beautiful CD "Prem".
- Quality guidance from a university-level instructor, and demonstrations by a lifelong yoga practitioner.
- DVD running time = 91:00
- ISBN: 1889679038
- Director: Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2004
- Catalog: DV04022
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 60
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.