| | | |
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
BUY NOW: ONLY $16.95
Retails for: $19.95 You save: $3.00 (15%)
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes will build overall fitness and flexibility for any kind of sport of aerobic training. This set of exercises is designed for all athletes, including recreational and competitive runners, walkers and skiers. It will help increase your enjoyment and decrease the likelihood of injury.
This conditioning series, Kundalini Yoga for Athletes has been part of a very popular accredited course called "Yoga for Skiers and Runners" at the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Featured in this DVD:
- Warm up stretching series
- Save and effective Kundalini Yoga conditioning
- Modifications shown for students with special conditions
- Long, deep, healing relaxation
- Uplifting and lively mantra/music
- Quality teaching from a university-level instructor
- Beautiful natural Alaskan scenery
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry on our site. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years. He began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970.
Heal Your Back Now DVD
- DVD running time = 74:00
- ISBN: 9718896790462
- Director: Nirvair Singh
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 1999
- Catalog: DV04031
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 93