Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
BUY NOW: ONLY $14.90
Effective Aerobic Training to build Overall Fitness and Flexibility for any kind of Sporting Activity
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes will build overall fitness and flexibility for any kind of sport aerobic training. This set of exercises is designed for all athletes, including recreational and competitive runners, walkers and skiers. It will help increase your enjoyment and decrease the likelihood of injury.
This conditioning series has been part of a very popular accredited course called "Yoga for Skiers and Runners" at the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Featured in this DVD:
- Warm up stretching series
- Save and effective Kundalini Yoga conditioning
- Modifications shown for students with special conditions
- Long, deep, healing relaxation
- Uplifting and lively mantra/music
- Quality teaching from a university-level instructor
- Beautiful natural Alaskan scenery
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry here at Yoga Technology. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years, introducing some 275,000 students to the amazing power of this technology. These classes became the basis for our home study Beginners' DVD course.
- DVD running time = 74:00
- ISBN: 9718896790462
- Director: Nirvair Singh
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 1999
- Catalog: DV04031
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 63