Breathing and walking comprise two of our simplest activities, yet they are almost two of our most powerful actions. Breathwalk by Gurucharan Singh and Yogi Bhajan brings them together in a systematic and meditative way, to enhance our physical, emotional and spiritual fitness. We can tap our vitality to fully enjoy and excel in our every endeavor.
Breathwalk teaches us:
- how to alleviate exhaustion, anxiety, sadness
- to heal physical, spiritual and mental conflict
- to enter a zone of total fitness of body & mind
This practical, insightful guide, from two of the world's leading experts in meditation and Kundalini Yoga, is a breath of fresh air that can change your life for the better with every step you take.
- Book softcover 278 pages
- ISBN: 9780767904933
- Publisher: Random House, Edition: 2000
- Catalog: P08002
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.3 x 0.75 inches (20.3 x 13.5 x 1.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 81
Gurucharan Singh Khalsa is a psychotherapist, teacher and writer, and is a world recognized expert in the science and technology of Kundalini Yoga. He is a business consultant, therapist, MIT instructor and director of a large community of yoga practitioners. Today, he is a leading expert in Kundalini Yoga and meditation and his passion for teaching this ancient form of yoga insures that, through his work, he is able to continue assisting people in great numbers.
Yogi Bhajan was the trail-blazing visionary who introduced the world to the amazing, but hitherto secret, teachings of Kundalini Yoga and, for the very first time, revealed its incredible life-transforming potential.
The 21 Stages of Meditation