| | | |
Mastery of the True Self
BUY NOW: ONLY $31.90
Retails for: $39.99 You save: $8.09 (20%)
Human life needs a myriad of things to manifest itself in its full potential. In Mastery of the True Self: The Discipline of Love through Sadhana, Aradhana, and Prabhupati, Sadhana Singh explains how discipline can support you in your journey of self-manifestation and self-realization as a unique human being. Discipline is presented here as a tool for self-evaluation, self-acceptance, and self-projection; a tool that can produce substantial, predictable, and repeatable changes in your physiological systems and in your consciousness. Learning to view yourself under the lens of discipline helps unveil those things that keep you from being truly who you are and living a conscious, healthy, and happy life.
The understanding of discipline is a prelude to the exploration of Sadhana, Aradhana, and Prabhupati – the three facets of the path towards your highest Self. In this study, Sadhana Singh invites us to delve deeper into the reasons why the human being, already perfect in creation, needs discipline to experience the true self, and be able to live life freely, with love and happiness.
You will come to understand that we discipline ourselves to be complete, consistent, and incorruptible. We expose ourselves to constant training in order to make our expression more effective, our communication more sophisticated and to maintain the true essence of the one into whom we are blossoming.
Lead by Sadhana Singh’s writings and experience, we come to understand that developing ourselves is a form of spiritual training that provides us with a clear and complete perception of ourselves, of our own personal circumstantial reality, and of our Infinite Reality. Mastery of the True Self explores, bit by bit, the elementary steps in the process of building a solid foundation for igniting our awareness and manifesting our true highest self.
- Learn how discipline can support you in your journey of self-manifestation and self-realization as a unique human being.
- Learn to use discipline as a tool to produce substantial, predictable, and repeatable changes in your physiological systems and consciousness.
- Learn to unveil those things that keep you from being truly who you are and living a conscious, healthy, and happy life.
- Contains 54 kriyas, yoga sets, and meditations for you to practice as you develop your relationship with your Self and conquer your discipline.
- 50% of these yoga sets and meditations have never been previously published.
Sadhana Singh is a Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer committed to teach and empower new teachers and future trainers in Level 1, 2, and 3 courses internationally. An inspired author, he wrote 15 books in the past three decades about the practice, discipline, and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga and its different applications in the many fields of human life.
- Book softcover 316 pages
- ISBN: 9781940837413
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2021
- Catalog: p07035
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.65 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.7 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 29