Yoga for Health Relaxation and Well-being
BUY NOW: ONLY $9.95
Retails for: $11.95 You save: $2.00
| | | |
Yoga for Health, Relaxation & Well-being by Nirvair Singh has been written specially for beginners. This wonderful collection of fast, simple techniques is taken from the ancient tradition of yoga. It guides you through common daily challenges successfully and easily - with healing exercises to do in the morning, at your desk, in your car, and before bed. This book comes free with our DVD Course for Beginners.
Effective and simple exercises for:
- Easing tension in the lower and upper back, shoulders neck, legs.
- Improving digestion and elimination.
- Relieving headaches.
- Breathing more deeply, including Long Slow Deep Breath.
- Energizing, balancing, cooling, and calming.
- Managing stress, anger, depression and anxiety.
- Experiencing greater health and well-being.
Meditations and Special Breaths for:
- Boosting energy
- Experiencing peacefulness and joy
- Centering yourself
- Deepening relaxation
- Increasing prosperity
- Fine-tuning intuition
- Enhancing creativity
- Helping others to heal
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry on our site. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years. He began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970.
Heal Your Back Now DVD
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
- Book softcover 118 pages
- ISBN: 9781885003645
- Publisher: NSK Productions, Edition: 2000
- Catalog: P14011
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.35 inches (22.9 x 15.2 x 0.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 201