Walk Tall with Kundalini Yoga
| | | |
Walk Tall with Kundalini Yoga by Nirvair Singh Khalsa contains a wonderful kriya to help balance the lower back and hips. You will walk tall and move forward in your life on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Time-honored practice of stretching, strengthening and healing.
- Invigorating, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, appropriate for both beginning and more advanced students.
- Modifications for students with special conditions.
- Uplifiting and healing mantra/music by Snatam Kaur from her beautiful CD "Shanti".
- Quality guidance from a university-level instructor, and demonstrations by a lifelong yoga practitioner.
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry on our site. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years. He began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970.
With the release of Prem, Snatam Kaur announced the beginning of her solo career and, under the wing of wizard producer Thomas Barquee, many popular CDs followed, including Grace and Anand.
Heal Your Back Now DVD
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
- DVD running time = 77:00
- ISBN: 1889679259
- Director: Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2004
- Catalog: DV04021
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 88