KUNDALINI YOGA The Flow of Eternal Power
BUY NOW: ONLY $18.95
Retails for: $22.95 You save: $4.00 (17%)
| | | |
Kundalini Yoga - The Flow of Eternal Power, by Shakti Parwha Kaur is a definitive guide to Kundalini Yoga - an ancient "sacred science" which was first revealed to the West by the master, Yogi Bhajan.
Surprisingly simple to learn, Kundalini Yoga when practiced regularly can strengthen the nervous system, balance the glandular system and harness the energy not only of our bodies, but of our minds and emotions too.
This book covers:
- Poses and positions from beginner to advanced
- Diet and lifestyle
- Breathing and stretching techniques
- Chanting and meditation exercises
- General guidelines for yogic practice
Shakti Parwha Kaur Khalsa, author, the “Mother of 3HO” was Yogi Bhajan’s first student in the United States. She went on to make a huge contribution to the phenomenal world-wide growth of Kundalini Yoga. Her books have been read by many and countless beginners have benefited greatly from the teaching techniques which she helped pioneer and propagate.
Heroes Saints and Yogis
- Book softcover 321 pages
- ISBN: 9780399524202
- Publisher: Perigee - Random House, Edition: 1996
- Catalog: P06001
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.85 inches (23.4 x 19.0 x 2.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 lbs (0.70 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 59