Walk Tall With Kundalini Yoga.
Walk Tall with Kundalini Yoga by Nirvair Singh Khalsa contains a wonderful kriya to help balance the lower back and hips. You will walk tall and move forward in your life on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Time honored practice of stretching, strengthening and healing.
- Invigorating, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, appropriate for both beginning and more advanced students.
- Modifications for students with special conditions.
- Uplifiting and healing mantra/music by Snatam Kaur from her beautiful CD "Shanti".
- Quality guidance from a university-level instructor, and demonstrations by a lifelong yoga practitioner.
- DVD running time = 77:00
- ISBN: 1889679259
- Director: Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2004
- Catalog: DV04021
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 203
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.