Early Morning Sadhana with Kundalini Yoga
BUY NOW: ONLY $14.95
Retails for: $20.95 You save: $6.00
| | | |
Early Morning Sadhana is the kindest way to clear the mind, connect with your own soul and grow and develop spiritually. Sadhana means a daily spiritual practice.
This program is best practiced in the early morning hours between 3.30 am and 6.30 am. It can also be used at any other time of the day with wonderful results.
Featured in this DVD:
- A complete Early Morning Sadhana program
- Japji Sahib, the Sikh prayer of Guru Nanak read in Gurmukhi with English translations
- Gentle, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga for the back that is appropriate for all levels
- Chanting meditations with uplifting music by Gurushabd Singh Khalsa
- Tips for a successful Sadhana
- Beautiful and soothing Alsakan scenery
- Quality instruction from a university level instructor
Kundalini Yoga teacher Nirvair Singh Khalsa is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit, many of which we carry on our site. A retired university instructor, he taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska for 22 years. He began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970.
Heal Your Back Now DVD
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes
- DVD running time = 121:00
- Director: Nirvair Singh
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2002
- Catalog: DV04014
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 103