A Taste of India (eBook)
BUY NOW: ONLY $9.89
Retails for: $10.99 You save: $1.10
| | | |
A Taste of India is the second edition of Bibiji's popular book on Indian cookery, inspired by her husband Yogi Bhajan. These recipes, based on the ancient Ayurvedic science of life, serve to nourish the entire being - body, mind and spirit. You will find among them recipes to uplift your soul and to open your heart. It is Bibiji's philosophy that the love you put into the food you make is the purist nourishment of all. You will discover many tips for preparing food at home, incorporating your healing touch and fulfilling your family's palate.
In this book, great for yogis, exercise enthusiasts, martial artists, and anyone who wants to experience a boost in their metabolism and energize their whole being, Bibiji gives us colorful dishes that possess an amazing variety of subtle tastes and aromas.
These recipes bring her special combination of herbs, oils and spices, with whole and natural foods, and leave you feeling uplifted and fulfilled. Add a little joy and spice to your life with A Taste of India.
- An Indian cookbook for the health-conscious gourmet
- Wheat and dairy free recipes that are low in fat
- Yogic healing formulas that cleanse toxins and help to rebuild
- Mouthwatering snacks, appetizers and desserts, along with an unusual variety of vegetarian main dishes
- Over 180 delectable kitchen-tested recipes
- Complete instructions for serving an authentic Indian meal
- Helpful tips for buying, preparing and storing specialty foods
Bibiji Inderjit Kaur, widow of the late Yogi Bhajan, continues to inspire many yogis and spiritual seekers throughout the world with her light, grace and dedication to her late husband's work. She has lovingly compiled Mantra, a comprehensive collection of hundreds of his beautiful mantras. In addition, her authentic vegetarian recipes presented in her Eastern cookery book, A Taste of India, including many of Yogi Bhajan's personal favorites, are exotic yet presented so clearly that they are easy to prepare.
- File Size(s) & Update(s):
EPUB - 2.280MB - 06/15/18
MOBI - 1.822MB - 06/15/18
- ePublication date: 06/15/2018
- Catalog: e07211
- Print-length: 265 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532874
- Publisher: KRI; Printed Edition: 2012
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (e-products): 67