Early Morning Sadhana with Kundalini Yoga
BUY NOW: ONLY $14.95
Retails for: $20.95 You save: $6.00
| | | |
Early Morning Sadhana is the kindest way to clear the mind, connect with your own soul and grow and develop spiritually. Sadhana means a daily spiritual practice.
This program is best practiced in the early morning hours between 3.30 am and 6.30 am. It can also be used at any other time of the day with wonderful results.
Featured in this DVD:
- A complete Early Morning Sadhana program
- Japji Sahib, the Sikh prayer of Guru Nanak read in Gurmukhi with English translations
- Gentle, safe and effective Kundalini Yoga for the back that is appropriate for all levels
- Chanting meditations with uplifting music by Gurushabd Singh Khalsa
- Tips for a successful Sadhana
- Beautiful and soothing Alsakan scenery
- Quality instruction from a university level instructor
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Heal Your Back Now
- DVD running time = 121:00
- Director: Nirvair Singh
- Manufacturer: NSK Productions. Released: 2002
- Catalog: DV04014
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 51