| | | |
Senses of the Soul
BUY NOW: ONLY $23.90
Retails for: $29.95 You save: $6.05 (20%)
Senses of the Soul is an illustrated guide with Kundalini Yoga meditations and exercises, from the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, to help you surmount even the most uphill of emotional struggles.
This book reveals how to:
- allow your emotions to serve you rather than control you
- find answers on your own to solve problems instantly
- quit living with pain and past trauma, and resolve issues at their source
- trust yourself and maintain personal power within relationships
- discover strength in sensitivity and gain control over how you feel
Emotions are the senses of your soul. Recognizing emotions as guides, and allowing them to thrive and help you transcend suffering, will lead to a peaceful, abundant life. This book provides a complete training in the benefits and use of your emotions. It contains both the information and the practical experiences you need to change and grow.
“Senses of the Soul is a new way to heal yourself on a deep level. GuruMeher Singh has included practical, proven, and effective techniques to help guide you to a higher state of positive well-being. I highly recommend it.” —
GuruMeher means compassionate teacher. For over 30 years he has studied, practiced, and taught innovative and effective techniques bringing growth, change and happiness to thousands of people, through teaching Kundalini Yoga, life coaching and public speaking. He works both privately with individuals and also, through workshops, with the business and yogic communities.
- Book softcover 368 pages
- ISBN: 9781934532980
- Publisher: KRI, Edition: 2013
- Catalog: P07081
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.8 inches (25.4 x 17.8 x 2.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.75 lbs (0.79 kg) - Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 59