BUY NOW FOR $24.95
Retails for - $29.95 You save - $5.00
Ships FREE to US Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
Chakras are the seven spinning energy centers of the human body that control every dimension of our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Now, Anodea Judith - one of the country's foremost experts on the therapeutic use of the chakra system - gives access to this subtle energy matrix, opening a powerful path for healing and spiritual growth with a complete chakra wellness kit
Chakra Balancing. Anodea Judith begins with a journey through each of the chakras, where listeners discover their purpose, imbalances, and strengths - and learn how to "fine-tune" their energies for health and awakening.
- A 102-Page Illustrated Workbook providing essential information on the chakras, organized into seven lessons - one for each of the seven chakras. This workbook gives you tools you can use lifelong to understand, heal and maintain the balance of your chakra system.
- Two Audio CDs which contain Seven guided audio meditations to familiarize you with each of your own chakras, and to address their imbalances, and also, Two daily practices: a morning movement practice, based on chakra variations of the yogic sun salutations, to stimulate your chakras from the ground up, and an evening meditation practice to cool down from your day, descending from top down.
- Seven Beautifully Illustrated Chakra Cards that give you a visual image of each chakra, and a description of their key principles and correspondences.
- Book softcover - Audio CD combo 102 pages
- ISBN: 9781591790884
- Publisher: Sounds True, Edition: 2003
- Catalog: P05101
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8 x 1.5 inches (25.9 x 20.3 x 3.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.50 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 128
Anodea Judith PhD
Anodea Judith, Ph.D. is one of the country's foremost experts on the chakra system and its therapeutic use, and on the interpretation of the Chakra System for the Western lifestyle. She teaches across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Central America. Founder and director of Sacred Centers, Anodea is a groundbreaking thinker, writer, and spiritual teacher. Her passion for the realization of untapped human potential matches her concern for humanity's impending crises - her fervent wish is that we wake up in time.