Yoga and Mantras for a Whole Heart
| | |
In Yoga and Mantras for a Whole Heart by Karan Khalsa and Ramdesh Kaur, you learn that before you can begin to transform the world, first you must transform yourself. Opening your heart is a most important first step. This book is truly an offering to love and to you. Listen and practice the treasures inside. Watch your heart unfold within you like the shower of brilliance of a new lotus.
Comes with an accompanying CD - Mantras for a Whole Heart
- Mera Man Loche & Aad Such - Sat Purkh
- Humee Hum Brahm Hum - Guru Singh & Seal
- Aad Guray Nameh - Snatam Kaur
- Sat Kartar - Sat Kartar
- Ra Ma Da Sa - Mirabai Ceiba
- Long Time Sun - Snatam Kaur
Karan Khalsa is the primary owner of both Spirit Voyage Music and Spirit Voyage Records. Born into a Kundalini Yoga community inspired by Yogi Bhajan, Karan is now devoted to sharing the transformative teachings and beautiful music of its sacred mantras. Her passion is for the artistic, and she is happiest when diving into work on new music, art, or yoga.
Ramdesh Kaur, writer, broadcaster, world traveler, and teacher of Kundalini Yoga in places as varied as the foothills of the Himalayas and the suburbs of New Jersey, has authored a book "Yoga and Mantras for a Whole Heart" and produced several best-selling meditation CDs.
- Book hardcover 48 pages
- ISBN: 9780983569503
- Publisher: Spirit Voyage Records, Edition: 2011
- Catalog: P05501
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 0.5 inches (17.8 x 17.8 x 1.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 145