| | | |
The Inner Art of Love
BUY NOW: ONLY $17.97
Retails for: $29.95 You save: $11.98 (40%)
The Inner Art of Love by Guru Rattana, Ph.D., answers both basic and profound questions on the navigation of your spiritual journey. You will benefit from her wisdom (from almost forty years of personal practice and teaching) on HOW to use the sacred technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation:
- to connect with your inner reality,
- to awaken your heart and
- to become a conscious soul-directed human being.
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
- Manual (comb binding) 264 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029079
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2011
- Catalog: P01102
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 lbs (0.70 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 147