Kundalini Yoga Sexual Energy Transformation
(for Female & Male Sexual Potency)
What will it do for you?
In our culture, we are taught to view sex in terms of pleasure and reproduction. We aren't educated in the need for moderation in sex in order to maintain health and nerve balance.
Kundalini Yoga practitioners believe that sexual experience in correct consciousness can give you the experience of God and bliss, but before that can occur, you must charge your sexual batteries and possess a real potency.
Sexual fluids, male and female, contain high concentrations of minerals and elements crucial to proper nerve balance and brain function. The sexual fluid is reabsorbed by the body if it is allowed to mature. Its essence, or Ojas, is transported into the spinal fluid. Running your mind without ojas is like running a car without oil - you wear it out quickly. About 90% of your sexual energy is used to repair and rejuvenate the organs of the body.
The normal span of potency for a yogi is equal to the length of his life. In the United States, potency wanes even in the early forties. This kriya generates sexual energy, and transmutes it into ojas and healing force.
How to do it:
1)On stomach, place hands directly under the shoulders and arch up into Cobra Pose. Then inhale, raising hips, into Front Platform Pose. Exhale to Cobra, inhale to Platform 26 times, and then relax for 2 minutes on the stomach. To keep the rhythm and mind focus, the teacher should chant
Ong (Infinite, Creative Consciousness), on the inhale and
Sohung (I am Thou) on the exhale.
Exercise activates the 2nd (Sex) Chakra.
2)In Cow Pose, on hands and knees, stretch forward, exhaling, touching chin and hips to the floor, keeping head up and arms bent. Inhale back into Cow Pose, the teacher chanting Ong on the down motion, and Sohung on the up, 26 times to activate the 2nd and 3rd (Navel) Chakras.
3)Without pause, lie on back, grab ankles and inhale, raising hips, exhale lowering them, 26 times. Rest for 2 minutes and repeat 26 more times. For 2nd Chakra, tension in the ovaries and the lower spine.
4)Without pause, raise both legs 18'' with long, deep, powerful breathing for 30 seconds. Then alternatively bring knees to the chest, with each deep inhale, in a push-pull action for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Then inhale holding both legs straight out for 5 seconds and relax. Moves energy out of the digestive system.
5)Still on back, bend knees and touch souls of feet together, clasping them with the hands and rock back and forth for 30-45 seconds.
6)Deep relaxation for 2 minutes
7)Stretch Pose, with normal breathing. Feet and head raised 6" eyes fixed on toes. Hold for up to 7 minutes. Then deeply inhale, completely exhale, and holding the breath out, apply Mulbhand (root lock), holding for as long as possible. Repeat (inhale, exhale, Mulbhand), 4 more times. Then relax. This distributes energy.
8)Completely relax for 5 minutes, allow the energy to circulate. Think of god and God Consciousness. Feel unlimited. Then, still lying on the back, repeat:
God & Me, Me & God, are one
(or God in me, me in God, are one), about 12 times, raising the pitch and volume regularly.
Deeply inhale, hold for 15 seconds and exhale. Then resume the chanting VERY POWERFULLY from the solar plexus, with the eyes closed, without shyness. Then deeply inhale and exhale 8 times, inhale, hold and raise both legs to 90° for 15 seconds. Exhale and relax.
9)In Sidhasana (Perfect Pose), or Easy Pose, using the tip of the thumb and the tip of the little finger of one hand to close alternate nostrils.
- Inhale through the left nostril, thinking Sat (Truth), and exhale through the right, thinking Nam (Identity) for 1 minute.
- Then Breath of Fire, in through the left nostril, out through the right, for 1 minute.
- Without pause, inhale and exhale through the left nostril, only, moderately fast, for 15 seconds.
- Then Breath of Fire through the left nostril for 15 seconds.
- Then Breath of Fire through the right nostril for 15 seconds.
- Then breathe for 5 seconds thru each nostril.
- Then inhale, through both nostrils and hold for 5 seconds. Exhale, hold the breath out and mentally repeat Sat Nam making the sound follow an upward spiral around the spine for 30 seconds.
- Then visualize Sat going down both sides of the spine and entering the base of the spine, and Nam rising up the middle of the spine. Hold the mind against every other thing and concentrate. NOW is the time. Deeply inhale, exhale and repeat. Completely opens psychic channels, moving Kundalini energy up to the highest chakras.
10)Chant Ek Ong Kar, Sat Nam, Sat Nam, Siri Wha Guru
applying and releasing Mulbhand while chanting Sat Nam and Guru. Gradually the Mulbhand will become so strong and locked that it will be easy to hold throughout the entire chant. Continue for 6 minutes, hold for 15 seconds, exhale and relax or meditate. Use Kundalini energy to project the mind to Infinity.