Womens Yoga And Wellness - 3 Dvd Set
BUY NOW FOR $29.95
Retails for - $44.95 You save - $15.00
Ships FREE to US Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
NTSC Region 0 - for world-wide enjoyment!
Women's Yoga and Wellness by Shakta Khalsa is an ideal companion to her book, Yoga for Women. A powerful and uplifting experience, it includes yoga for PMS, menopause, maintaining healthy bones and healthy breasts.
- Remedies and recipes from yogic teachings
- Two dynamic meditations and yoga sets for empowering women
- Lymphatic routine designed to stimulate, balance, and promote the functions of the endocrine and lymphatic systems
- Understanding hormones that influence PMS, perimenopause, and menopause, and how they can function optimally with natural therapy.
Lead by experienced yoga trainer, Shakta Khalsa, E-RYT 500 with guest teachers Tracey Baroody, CMT, and Lauren Mayer, CNM.
- DVD running time = 374:29
- Manufacturer: Shining Circle. Released: 2008
- Catalog: DV18111
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches (19.0 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 137
Shakta Kaur Khalsa has practiced yoga since 1972 and became a certified Kundalini Yoga instructor in 1976. She is also an AMS-certified Montessori educator. She is the author of a number of well-known books for adults and children as well as the writer of frequent magazine articles, and promoter of her own Radiant Child program – aimed at introducing Kundalini Yoga to children in a fun and inviting manner.