Yoga For Health Relaxation And Well-being
BUY NOW FOR $9.95
Retails for: $11.95 You save: $2.00
Ships FREE to US Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
Yoga for Health, Relaxation & Well-being by Nirvair Singh has been written specially for beginners. This wonderful collection of fast, simple techniques is taken from the ancient tradition of yoga. It guides you through common daily challenges successfully and easily - with healing exercises to do in the morning, at your desk, in your car, and before bed. This book comes free with our DVD Course for Beginners.
Effective and simple exercises for:
- Easing tension in the lower and upper back, shoulders neck, legs.
- Improving digestion and elimination.
- Relieving headaches.
- Breathing more deeply, including Long Slow Deep Breath.
- Energizing, balancing, cooling, and calming.
- Managing stress, anger, depression and anxiety.
- Experiencing greater health and well-being.
Meditations and Special Breaths for:
- Boosting energy
- Experiencing peacefulness and joy
- Centering yourself
- Deepening relaxation
- Increasing prosperity
- Fine-tuning intuition
- Enhancing creativity
- Helping others to heal
- Book softcover 118 pages
- ISBN: 9781885003645
- Publisher: Robert D Reed Publishers, Edition: 2000
- Catalog: P14011
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.35 inches (22.9 x 15.2 x 0.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 106
Nirvair Singh Khalsa - The Alaskan Yogi - began studying with Yogi Bhajan in 1970. He is a retired university instructor and taught classes in Kundalini Yoga at the University of Alaska, from 1975 until 2007. He is a prolific author with a total of 23 books and DVDs to his credit.
Heal Your Back Now
Kundalini Yoga for Athletes