The Inner Art Of Love
BUY NOW FOR $24.95
Retails for: $29.95 You save: $5.00
Ships FREE to US Customers
Normally ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
The Inner Art of Love by Guru Rattana, Ph.D., answers both basic and profound questions on the navigation of your spiritual journey. You will benefit from her wisdom (from almost forty years of personal practice and teaching) on HOW to use the sacred technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation:
- to connect with your inner reality,
- to awaken your heart and
- to become a conscious soul-directed human being.
Guru Rattana sets out a comprehensive methodology that:
- identifies and explains how to work with the basic universal energies that make up your very being.
- deepens your understanding of the energetic human anatomy.
- offers an easy to understand method for identifying the blueprint of your soul using your birthchart. (Astrology made simple and accessible to everyone).
This manual guides you inward towards your personal experience of wholeness, self-love and inner peace. It directs your inner journey, using kriyas and meditations taken from her classic Kundalini Yoga manuals. Instead of new sets, Guru Rattana offers you a wealth of knowledge which will serve to deepen your personal practice of all kriyas and meditations and, for teachers, will embellish and enhance your teaching skills.
Awaken Your Heart with Kundalini Yoga!
One of the unique contributions of this manual is to offer a simple formula using astrology to identify the energetic blueprint of your soul. With a clear and concise explanation of the basic universal energies and archetypes that we all embody, she explains how you too can discover and develop your unique gifts and make your special contribution to the world.
- Manual (comb binding) 264 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029079
- Publisher: Yoga Technology, Edition: 2011
- Catalog: P01102
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 lbs (0.70 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 22
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student of Yogi Bhajan and teacher of his Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for almost 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
Relax and Renew 2nd Edition
The Gift of Womanhood
The Power of Neutral
Sexuality and Spirituality
Sing to Your Soul
The Destiny of Women