Inner Art of Kundalini Yoga
BUY NOW: ONLY $31.90
Retails for: $34.95 You save: $3.05 (9%)
| | | |
A cornerstone of Guru Rattana’s legacy, her latest book, The Inner Art of Kundalini Yoga, is the distillation of over 40 years of dedicated study, practice and teaching of Kundalini Yoga, and contains the true essence of this wonderful technology. It will forever deepen and enrich how it is taught and practiced.
Based on her core manual for her innovative teacher training program, designed to expand awareness and achieve personal alignment, the text has been considerably broadened, and now offers spiritual seekers from all paths a profound and comprehensive map, enabling them to discover and develop their own unique gifts, by cultivating an authentic relationship with their Soul and with the Divine.
“You have changed my life with your great books! They are like a Bible for my life. Just received your new one. Wow, what a work! 'Mazel Tov' on all the fantastic depth of this." -
In addition to an expansion of the Ten Body System to include the Emotional Body, there are clear and concise explanations on how to:
- excel in the Aquarian Age by awakening the powers of your sensory system
- use your mind, body, and emotions as a source of happiness and success
- experience and work with the nine universal energies
- explore astrology as a way of identifying your energetic blueprint
- design your practice of Kundalini Yoga as a journey to your heart
Make a life-changing decision and purchase your own copy of this special book. Awaken your heart to love!
Guru Rattana, Ph.D., author, teacher and teacher of teachers, has been a student and teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for over 40 years. She literally lives and loves Kundalini Yoga, and has devoted a large part of her life to teaching and writing books about this amazing technology.
Sexuality and Spirituality
Your Life is in Your Chakras
The Gift of Womanhood
Relax and Renew
The Power of Neutral
The Destiny of Women
Sing to Your Soul
- Manual (comb binding) 274 pages
- ISBN: 9781888029246
- Publisher: Yoga Technology Press, Edition: 2019
- Catalog: P01014
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 0.75 inches (27.9 x 21.6 x 1.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg) Shipping Options
- Yoga Technology Sales Ranking (all products): 8